Please use the sizing guides below to determine what size bra and underwear you should order. Select your band size along the top and cup size down the side to find the best fit for you.
Measurements of garments vary from style to style so please check individual product pages for specific fit recommendations and tips.
Unsure about your size?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised e-fitting. We offer Australian customers 30 day returns, so there's no risk to you.
Tip: If you are in-between sizes we recommend sizing up for extra comfort.
Briefs Fit Hips
|Thongs Fit Hips||
- If your sizing is different on the top and bottom, you can purchase all sets as separates, with different sized bra to underwear.
- If your cup size is substantially bigger than your under bust size, we suggest going down a size.
- If your cup size is smaller and your under bust is broader, then we suggest sticking to the suggested sizes.
- If you are in between bra sizes, we always recommend going down a bra size for extra support.
- If you are in between underwear sizes, we recommend going up a size for additional comfort.
- Our straps and back bands and straps are adjustable, so there is room for size variation in each style.
- Styles can slightly vary between designs, so please read the descriptions for each bra or email us if you are unsure.