Date: 25th May
Entries Close: 7th June
Digital Marketing Manager / Content Creator
You will be joining the business at a pivotal time for the brand as we experience exponential growth with no intent to slow down.
This is a trial for a part-time role with the potential to go casual or full-time, taking on the responsibilities of social media, content creation & marketing management.
On offer is a supportive and positive work environment focusing on collaboration and growth.
You’ll play a vital role growing an already booming business into further success & growth. This is a creative role & the sky is the limit!
You are a self starting fashion lover and passionate all things social media & online. If you are looking to be a part of a fun and growing team then look no further.
- Planning, creating and executing engaging content across all social media channels, inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, SnapChat & Email
- Creation of a social media marketing calendar and content strategy
- Support and implementation of said content strategy across all mentioned digital channels
- Assist with creation of marketing campaigns for seasonal launches, exclusive promotions and aligning key dates with our social media calendar
- Creating and scheduling EDM’s
- Assist with segmenting email audiences and managing automation flows, managing email lists and implementing strategies for growth (training can be provided)
- Assist with the management of Facebook ad manager and Google shopping ads (training can be provided)
- Monitoring marketing analytics and reporting, seeking for ways to improve
- Working with influencers on collaborations & partnerships, gathering content & fostering relationships with key influencers
- Writing copy in line with brand messaging across social media & online store descriptions
Who are we?
Saturday the Label is a boutique lingerie label founded in 2018. A small but dynamic business, STL rapidly grew a social media following, wholesale footprint and is set to become Australia’s go to online lingerie label.
What we are looking for?
- A creative person who is passionate about all things social media & online marketing
- 2/3 years experience in similar role confident to take on our marketing efforts
- Ability to work collaboratively and thrive in a small team (some WFH days possible)
- A strong know how of digital marketing and can deep dive into analytics
- Manage all company marketing strategy that includes various marketing and sales funnels, including emails, EDM’s, Facebook, Instagram & Google advertising
- A flexible and accountable person, happy to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Self starter who wants to take on a challenge and grow with a boutique business
- A trailblazer with a curiosity to problem solve and think creatively outside of the box
- Someone willing to put in the extra mile and reap the rewards
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Previous experience with Shopify (not mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of adobe illustrator & photoshop
- Experience in previous role working with influencer partnerships
- Use all analytics and stats to better potential business and marketing strategies/channels.
- Supportive small team with the ability to grow your role further, infinite possibilities
- Financial incentives with growth
- Fun company culture, you’ll help pioneer what this brand could look like
- Generous staff discounts
- Opportunity to work with an energetic fast growing brand where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated and we’re only just getting started
Sound like you might be a good fit?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org